Can I get credit for my good driving history in a foreign country or other state?

You may receive an out-of-state safe driver credit if you provide us with a copy of an out-of-state or foreign license and a copy of your driving record from that state or country. Please make sure to have your driving record translated by a notary public, if necessary.