Can I get an insurance policy if I only have a foreign license?

You may purchase an auto insurance policy for up to one year after moving to Massachusetts from another country with only a foreign license. Please note that in most circumstances, you will need to obtain a Massachusetts license within the first year of entering the state, otherwise your policy may be non-renewed.