Being a landlord in Massachusetts brings about many risks and responsibilities you need to be protected against. Insuring these risks can be a challenge given the different multi family buildings in Massachusetts. The agents at Zawada Insurance have the experience you need to insure your particular situation, whether you own a duplex, three-family / triple-decker, or other multi-family structure, as cost effectively as possible.
Considerations when insuring a MA Rental Property:
- Property Coverage – can provide coverage for the building, attached structures, and other structures on the premises. Coverage can also be provided for personal property used to maintain your property.
- General Liability Coverage – can protect the insured against claims of bodily injury and property damage occurring on the premises
- Rental Income Coverage – can provide rental income to the landlord in the event the building must be vacated for an extended period of time due to a covered peril
- Equipment Coverage – can protect against failures to equipment on the premises, such as boilers, air conditioning or other machinery.
- Building Ordinance & Law Coverage – can cover loss of value and increased cost due to unforeseen changes in municipal regulations
The agents at Zawada Insurance are happy to review your unique rental property situation and provide a competitive quote to meet your needs. Contact Us today at (508) 831-0133.