A Massachusetts Business Owner’s Policy, or BOP, is an insurance policy that combines the basic coverage’s required by a business owner in one package. A BOP is a great way for small business owners to obtain broad coverage’s at a significant premium savings.
A Business Owner Policy can include coverage for:
– Property Insurance
– General & Product Liability
– Crime Coverage
– Cyber Liability
– Personal & Advertising Injury Coverage
– Hired & Non-owned Auto Coverage
– Medical Payments Coverage
– Professional Liability / Errors and Omissions Coverage (E&O Coverage)
– Equipment Breakdown Insurance
– Business Income Insurance & Extra Expense
– Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Our associates at Zawada Insurance in Worcester, MA are glad to meet with you to understand your business’ unique needs and help you determine the policies and coverages suitable in your situation. Please contact us today at (508) 831-0133 to arrange for a free consultation.